Magic pencil with an Irroy Reim’s champagne label on it. The pencil has had a bit of the “gold” painted label wear off but is otherwise cosmetically excellent. The origins of the Ernest Irroy Champagne go back to the 17th century. At that time, the vineyards surrounding the “Chateau de IRROY en Champagne” and the Avenay convent were renowned for their wines that were given to distinguished guests. The castle and the convent were destroyed during the French Revolution but the vineyards remained and the Maison Irroy expanded rapidly in 1820 when the owners founded their Maison de Commerce in Reims.
"Champagne Irroy Reims"